How can your story help?
Sharing your story can:
- help raise awareness about important cancer issues
- help others cope with treatment and feel less alone
- give others the courage to talk about cancer and seek help
- highlight the need for community fundraising events that enable Cancer Council SA to continue investment in research, prevention and support programs.
Who can share their story?
Anyone and everyone; you may have cancer, be a family member or friend or be caring for someone with cancer, or you may want to share how you are reducing your cancer risk.
Every cancer story is unique and has something to offer.
How will your story be used?
Your story may be used in full or short quotes used to support a larger story. With your permission your story may appear:
- in the media and social media
- Cancer Council website
- in printed materials
- at events
Cancer Council SA will always provide support and assistance with media opportunities.
Always with your approval
You can choose how to share your story. We will always contact you before we use your story in any way to make sure you are comfortable with what is shared and how.
If you have any questions or would like to share your story, please call 08 8291 4119 or fill in your details below.